MEDITERRANEAN NORDIC



THE SWEET BEGINING

Via Cifuentes-Oliver arquitectes



In 1966 and after leaving Sydney Opera project, Jørn and Lis Utzon discovered Mallorca and fell in love with the island. Can Lis was born from that love, a perfect mix of North and South, Nordic and Mediterranean. That same love is the reason for the little adventure I begin today. On Mediterranean Nordic I will talk about design and architecture, showing everything that inspires and moves me.

Will you come along with me?

-

En 1966 y tras finalizar el proyecto de la Ópera de Sydney Jørn y Lis Utzon descubrieron Mallorca y se enamoraron de ella. Can Lis es el fruto de ese amor, una perfecta combinación entre el norte y el sur, lo nórdico y lo mediterráneo. Ese mismo amor es la razón de ser de esta pequeña aventura que hoy comienzo. En Mediterranean Nordic  hablaré sobre diseño y arquitectura, mostrando todo lo que me inspira y apasiona.


¿Me acompañas?

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario