MEDITERRANEAN NORDIC



HÖST RESTAURANT, ANOTHER MASTERPIECE BY NORM ARCHITECTS











Via Höst.

I am so deeply in love with Norm architects' work! Since the moment I met them when I was a student I felt fully identified with their way of creating. Not surprisingly their amazing designs still inspire me everyday, since I have to admit they are one of my bedside studios, where I turn to every time I need some extra inspiration.

Höst restaurant in Copenhagen is only one of their many pure and beautiful projects. Above all, a relaxing and natural atmosphere, with different areas where furniture is minimal but effective. Bricks in soft shades, which make me think of the master Peter Zumthor, untreated wooden pieces of furniture, industrial styled lamps and touches of vegetation coexist in complete harmony. A detail to highlight: the dinnerware, created by Norm and Menu specially for Höst.

By the way, the first post I wrote on the blog was about Frendensborg house, another Norm's fantastic project, which makes clear my weakness for this Danish firm. You can re-read it here.

-

¡Me gusta tanto el trabajo de Norm architects! Desde el primer momento en que los conocí cuando aún estudiaba en la Universidad me sentí totalmente identificada con su manera de crear. No en vano sus increíbles diseños siguen inspirándome día a día, pues tengo que admitir que son uno de mis estudios de cabecera, donde acudo cada vez que necesito algo de inspiración extra.

Höst restaurant, Copenhague, es sólo uno de sus muchos hermosos y puros proyectos. Una atmósfera relajada y natural por encima de todo, con diferentes ambientes donde el mobiliario es mínimo pero eficaz. Ladrillo en tonos suaves, que me hace pensar en el maestro Peter Zumthor, muebles madera sin tratar, lámparas de estilo industrial y toques de vegetación conviven en la más absoluta armonía. Un detalle a destacar: la vajilla creada por Norm y Menu especialmente para Höst.

Mi primer artículo del blog fue sobre Frendensborg house, otro de los fantásticos proyectos de Norm, lo que deja clara mi debilidad por esta firma danesa. Puedes releerlo aquí.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario